Embrace Your Pleasure Power
Do you want to feel more turned on, sexy, and confident?
Are you ready to meet your Mr. Right or light the fire in your marriage?
Starts August 14, 2020 | 10:00 – 11:30 am PDT
Online Event | Cost: $297
About this event
This program is limited to an intimate group of 8 women. The perfect elixir of group support, self reflection and personal transformation.
In this 5-week program on Zoom, you will discover
- How to prioritize your pleasure on a daily basis.
- New nourishing ways to lower your stress and relax into joy.
- How to ask your partner for what you need & want.
- Simple ways to put pleasure front and center.
- How connecting with other women more deeply connects you to yourself.
- 5 weekly 90-minute group mentoring video calls on Zoom
- Two 15-minute one-on-one private calls to bookend the experience ($100 Value)
- All call recordings for later viewing
- Private Facebook Group
- Weekly practices to explore on your own
Watch Rebecca’s testimonial about the Embrace Your Pleasure Power program
“Danielle’s program has changed my life. Her grounded presence and encouragement enabled me to experience my sensual self, to enjoy my body and to feel more comfortable with my female expression in the world. My biggest “aha!” was realizing I could ask for what I want in bed and get it! Because I had practice sharing about sexual experiences in the group, I got more comfortable communicating and being vulnerable with my husband. I’m telling all my friends so they can have this too! The other big takeaway was how women can adore and support each other instead of competing. This has been very healing and enriching for me.”
“I have so much gratitude for the work I’ve done with Danielle. She’s been incredibly intuitive, compassionate and instructional in helping me break down the walls that have been preventing me from intimacy. I am now on the path towards being able to navigate a healthy and fulfilling partnership with a man. With each session I grow and learn, continually amazed how Danielle gets to the heart of the problem and is able to guide me towards my desired goal. I have emerged from our work a more confident, sensual being.”